As we close the blinds on our little window to the outside world here in Rm #3206 on another positive day and settle in for the night, we reflect on all of the things we have to be thankful for:
- for a loving God who knows us better than we know ourselves
- for our families who love us no matter what
- for friends near and far who have stuck by our side
- for those who may not know us but know of us and pray
- for doctors, nurses and medical staff that truly care for Elena
- for each other
For all of these things and more, we know that we are blessed and are thankful!
We are also thankful to our new friends at 11Alive for caring enough about our family to get involved and share our story with so many. The piece will air tomorrow, Aug. 1st, on either the 5:00 or 6:00 evening news. For those who are not local, the piece will be available at 11Alive.com some time later tomorrow night.
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, His love endures forever." Psalm 107:1