Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Update on Elena's Appt

Praise God that everything this morning went smoothly!

Elena was in and out of sedation in record time and is now back at school. I tried to talk her in to going home to rest but she wanted nothing of it. That girl is amazing! Also amazing were nurses Kelsey and Karen, and of course Dr. Lew for the wonderful way they go about their business. We thank them and we thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers!!

Dr. Lew will call this afternoon with preliminary results, so please pray for the best possible news of no leukemia cells!!

In Him,
The Tates

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment