Friday, October 30, 2009

Count Update

Good Morning!

We just heard from the clinic and Elena's counts are good to go! Her ANC more than doubled from 410 to 890 and her other counts were all still above where they need to be so we are all set for the next 28 day cycle. We praise God for His healing and restoration powers and are excited that Elena's body has recovered enough to continue. This will be one of the most intense rounds of treatment for Elena, however, and we pray for her strength and stamina to continue to improve. She will have clinic visits on the first four Mondays of November and will be sedated on the first two. She will have shots in her legs three nights a week for the first two weeks and will start a new oral medication during that time as well.

It is so good to see Elena respond so quickly when her counts drop. We do notice improvement in her physical and mental health during these "rest" times and we thank all of you who pray for her healing. God is so Good!!

In Him,
The Tates

2 comments:

  1. Great, Great, news!!! So glad to hear, you are go for the next step! We are keeping up with ya'll weekly. Love and miss you all! Happy Halloween to my favorite little red headed girls! I can say that since Parker is a boy and Ellison has brown hair. hee, hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! I'm so glad to hear counts are up! Wish I could be there for some more clinic visits this month, but maybe I can sneak some in over Christmas Break! Praying for you guys daily! Psalm 56 "When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word i praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid . What can mortal man do to me?" Love you !Praying for you daily!
    -Shan

    ReplyDelete