Sunday, August 7, 2011

A New Year

It's hard to believe that tomorrow morning is the start of another new year of school. Elena will be in seventh grade and Olivia in fourth.

I remember after I had Olivia, my aunt (who has two girls herself) telling me to savor the days because the years really do pass quickly. She was so right!

Tonight is mixed with sadness that summer has come to an end and excitement about the new school year. We are ready. Backpacks are packed and clothes are laid out.

Please pray for a great night's sleep tonight and for sustained energy, peace and joy tomorrow.

In Him,
The Tates

"
For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


1 comment:

  1. We'll be praying for a smooth transition back into school mode and for a great school year for each of you! Can't wait to hear about the 1st day!

    ReplyDelete